Wilcox Miller & Nelson has just released the last piece of content in our Rapid Reinvention series, a volume of podcasts and articles related to current leadership issues. A big thank you to our Career Partners International offices for creating the content.
- Leadership to Navigate the Future of Work – 5/28 – Ahria – Link
- Supporting Wellbeing and Resilience – 6/11 – Working Transitions – Link
- Reskilling: a Learning Revolution – 7/2 – The Career Insights Group – Link
- Re-Onboarding – 7/16 – The Ayers Group – Link
- Leadership Agility – 8/6 – Waldron – Link
- Leadership to Navigate the Future of Work – Ahria – Link
- The Importance of Personal Resilience – Working Transitions – Link
- The Learning Revolution, Reskilling – The Career Insight Group – Link
- There is No new Normal, Now What? – The Ayers Group – Link
- 5 Essential Adaptive Practices for Agile leaders – Waldron – Link
Podcasts – Spotify – iTunes
- Adapting to the Unknown – Keystone Partners – Spotify – iTunes
- Seizing Strategic Opportunities in Chaos – CCI – Spotify – iTunes
- Making Space for Mental Health in the Workplace – CCI – Spotify – iTunes
- Redefining Resiliency – Greene & Associates – Spotify – iTunes
- Driving Employee Engagement – CCI – Spotify – iTunes
- Creating a Culture of Learning – Learning Dynamics – Spotify – iTunes
- Reskilling: An Education Revolution – The Career Insight Group – Spotify – iTunes
- The Art of Respectful Workplace Re-Entry – CPI Buffalo Niagara – Spotify – iTunes
- Realignment and Re-Engagement – PowerConnections – Spotify – iTunes
- Leadership Agility in Latin America – CPI Peru – Spotify – iTunes
- Deliberate Agility – CPI Houston – Spotify – iTunes
The coronavirus pandemic and the order to stay indoors has led to many layoffs all over the country.
A Sacramento based firm, Wilcox, Miller and Nelson, has made a website from Career Partners International available, to help those in the Sacramento area, dealing with that hardship.
The website will help you not only find unemployment benefits, write a resume and create a budget, but will help you find a job as well.
Our partner, Career Partners International, is proud to launch the CPI World.com resource center for individuals experiencing a job loss due to COVID-19, who have no professional career transition assistance.
CPI’s Mission includes “…embracing each organizational and individual challenge uniquely.” As global corporate citizens in this time of unique organizational and individual impact, we have an obligation to assist the very ecosystem in which we exact commerce. As such, CPI has posted some basic guidance notes and tools individuals in need can use to help begin finding their way through sudden job loss. This site can be accessed by clicking on the new banner on CPI’s home page or directly through this link, https://www.cpiworld.com/immediate-individual-help/
A message has also been posted on linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/company/career-partners-international/
Join us in the upcoming Wilcox Miller & Nelson/CPI Webinar, “Harnessing the Potential of Virtual Teams” featuring Bill Florin of CPI Partner, Learning Dynamics. As part of our firm’s participation in Career Partners International, we periodically host webinars to share HR industry experts’ viewpoints on trending topics. This webinar will explore ways to increase engagement, develop relationships, and bridge cultural differences regardless of proximity.
Whether they have given their teams an added perk of remote work flexibility or have just assembled a completely virtual “dream team,” many employers are still struggling to see the promised returns of a digital team. Why are these teams not delivering at the level of their onsite counterparts despite being, on paper, a superior group of employees? Join us to discuss some of the more treacherous obstacles to realizing the potential of a virtual team.
This program is valid for 1 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Join us on March 12th at 8:00 a.m. PDT or March 14th at 4:00 p.m. PDT for a 45-minute presentation and 15 minutes of Q&A. Register Today!
Register here or at CPIworld.com.